Senior Data Scientist
Provide customer with advanced data science analysis and expert consultation support to analytic production, develop and brief reports/findings, attend meetings. Minimum Education and Experience Bachelor’s Degree and 12 years work experience or equivalent experience Required Skills and Education PhD degree in mathematics, statistics, operations research, engineering, science, or equivalent experience
- 10 years’ experience performing data science/engineering work and writing reports based upon the resulting work/accomplishments
- Published data science reports and/or authored new procedures/methods to create innovative statistical approaches to solve complex issues
- Proficiency in statistics packages such as SPSS, SAS, S-PLUS, and R
- Programming skills sufficient to extract, transform and clean multi-terabyte databases
- Significant current experience (i.e., within last 2 years) in data science/engineering work
Preferred Skills and Education PhD degree in mathematics, statistics, operations research, engineering, science, or equivalent experience.
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do—from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That’s BAE Systems. That’s Inspired Work.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel. EEO Career Site Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities . females . veterans . individuals with disabilities . sexual orientation . gender identity . gender expression
Back to top