Senior Cyber Security Cyber Analyst
Join BAE Systems' Intelligence and Security Sector and be a part of the team of men and women who solve some of the world's most complex technical challenges. The Intelligence and Security Sector is searching for candidates to be a part of a dynamic cyber innovation team defending against outside cyber attacks by determining the security needs and implementing a security system that meets the needs of the Sponsor. As the Senior Cyber Security Cyber Analyst , the candidate must be able to lead information security investigations affecting the Sponsor in accordance with existing policies and procedures .
Typical Education & Experience
Bachelor's Degree and 8 years work experience or equivalent experience.
Bachelor's degree in a Computer Engineering, Computer Science or other IT related disciplines, a TS/SCI security clearance with a polygraph exam and senior level experience as a Cyber Security Analyst. Some foreign and domestic travel may be required.
Required Skills and Education
- • Analysis of collected data and extraction of relevant information
• Analyzing cyber security event data for attack indicators and potential security breaches
• Develop new signatures and correlation rules, dashboards and other useful reporting
• Collaboration with other analysts
• Innovative problem solving
• A Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or similar (or years of experience in lieu of a degree)
• Prior relevant experience with the Intelligence Community
• Experience with utilizing the case management process from incident to resolution
• Experience with Arcsight SIEM, Splunk, and other industry leading EDR tools
• Experience with IPS Tools such as McAfee
• Experience with the internet environment, including security applications and protocols
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• IAT Level I (IAT Level III senior or higher)
- • An advanced degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science
• Professional certifications
• Other relevant security certifications
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security
BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do-from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That's BAE Systems. That's Inspired Work.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel.
Back to top