Senior Analyst for Analysis and Production
The Senior Analyst for Analysis and Production will be responsible for :
- Assisting in editing, critiquing, and proofreading products.
- Assisting with reviewing, proofreading, and editing briefing books prepared for Senior Management’s participation in Senior level meetings.
- Working closely with designated senior regional and functional intelligence officers and their deputies to solicit, incorporate, and edit needed changes to office products.
- Participating in IC coordination meetings.
- Helping to review memoranda.
- Assisting with internal peer reviews on office production and in Senior Level meetings, drafting and circulating minutes of the meetings and providing critiques of written products.
- Support with consolidating office input of statements for the record for official assessments.
- Assisting with other related efforts as required for Analysis and Production requirements.
Minimum Education and Experience Bachelor’s Degree and 5 years work experience or equivalent experience Required Skills and Education
- Bachelor’s Degree of Equivalent Related Work Experience
- 10 years of work experience related to the Job description
Preferred Skills and Education
- 2+ years of the requisite 10 years of experience working as a writer editor or intelligence analyst in an IC organization.
- 2+ years of the requisite 10 years of experience working as a writer editor or analyst Ina USG executive-level environment.
- Demonstrated critical thinking skills and the ability to prepare finished intelligence assessments and other written products with emphasis on clear organization, concise and logical presentation.
- Significant demonstrated experience at producing all-source intelligence analysis and products.
- Demonstrated ability to apply IC analytic standards and analytic tradecraft standards as defined in the Intelligence Reform and Terrorism Prevention Act and in Intelligence Community Directives (ICD) 203 “Analytic Standards” and ICO 206 “Sourcing Requirements” to the production of all-source intelligence products.
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services. Information Solutions, based in Reston, Virginia, is among the 10 largest IT providers to the U.S. government, serving most of the federal defense and civilian marketplace. It provides network-centric command, control, computing, and intelligence (C3I) solutions; wideband networking radio systems; information systems for the U.S. intelligence community; geospatial information services; and information technology services. Leveraging its knowledge of signals and data derived from signals, Information Solutions has attained a market-leading position in advanced information technology research, intelligence analysis and production, and geospatial exploitation software. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression EEO Career Site Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities . females . veterans . individuals with disabilities . sexual orientation . gender identity . gender expression
Back to top