Senior Aerospace/Defense Design Assurance Engineer
BAE Systems Nashua, New Hampshire is looking for a Senior Quality & Performance Assurance Engineer
Quality & Performance Assurance is a trusted member of the program leadership team, enabling business growth through a focus on predictive program execution and leading Continuous Improvement solutions throughout the enterprise. This position is for a Senior contributor who will be a part of a Program Team. They must be a self-starter and have the ability to work independently and make value added assessments. The Senior Program Quality Engineer, reviews program contract requirements, statements of work and system technical specifications to develop and implement effective Program Quality Plans. The candidate will effectively communicate and flow down program Quality requirements to the Program Office and other Engineering disciplines. Experience with Software Quality approaches, Software and Systems level testing and Software development is required in addition to the QA skills outlined above.
Typical Education & Experience
Typically a Bachelor's Degree and 4 years work experience or equivalent experience
Required Skills and Education
- BS Degree and 8 years of related work experience
- Experience with AS9145, & design phases of a program lifecycle
- Experience with transitioning to production
- Experience with review of Mechanical and/or Electrical drawings
- Experience with DVT testing
- Auditing Experience both as an auditor and hosting audits
- Root Cause and Corrective Action (RCCA) methodologies
- Experience leading continuous improvement efforts.
- Certified Software Quality Engineer
- Certified Quality Auditor
- Experience with Configuration Management and Defect Tracking tools.
- Basic knowledge of programming logic
- EW Algorithm related experience
BAE Systems Electronic Systems is the global innovator behind game-changing defense and commercial electronics. Exploiting every electron, we push the limits of what is possible, giving our customers the edge and our employees opportunities to change the world. Our products and capabilities can be found everywhere - from the depths of the ocean to the far reaches of space. At our core are more than 14,000 highly talented Electronic Systems employees with the brightest minds in the industry, we make an impact - for our customers and the communities we serve.
Back to top