Semiconductor Process Technician
- Nashua, NH
BAE Systems is hiring for a Semiconductor Process Technician.
At BAE Systems, we deliver a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support services. If you are an individual that enjoys a cohesive team environment and is interested in a variety of challenges across a variety of products, then we are interested in hearing from you!
The qualified candidate will perform, with minimum or no supervision, a limited variety of routine duties required to process production lots in the Wafer Fabrication Area.
- Process production lots per FCS through specified process steps in a timely manner.
- Ensure that equipment is ready and qualified for production.
- Perform necessary calibration and test runs before committing equipment to production lots.
- Track production lots in PROMIS or/and in other records.
- Follow ESH rules and regulations; maintain hazard free work environment; follow Clean Room Practice. Communicate effectively both verbal and written with other employees.
- Perform other duties as required.
BAE Systems offers competitive pay, benefits, and important work-life balance initiatives including every other Friday Off, Flextime, and Telecommuting. BAE also believes in a culture of recognition for the extraordinary contributions of our skilled employees.
Required Skills and Education
Please note that pursuant to a government contract, this specific position requires US citizenship or Permanent Resident status
- Typically a High School Diploma and 2 years work experience or equivalent experience
- Metals Deposition / Thin Films, plasma dry etch and Photolithography experience is preferred, but will train the right person with semiconductor/wafer fab experience in other areas of the fab.
BAE Systems Electronic Systems is the global innovator behind game-changing defense and commercial electronics. Exploiting every electron, we push the limits of what is possible, giving our customers the edge and our employees opportunities to change the world. Our products and capabilities can be found everywhere - from the depths of the ocean to the far reaches of space. At our core are more than 14,000 highly talented Electronic Systems employees with the brightest minds in the industry, we make an impact - for our customers and the communities we serve.
Back to top