Semiconductor Equipment Maintenance Technician
You don't see it, but it's there. Our employees work on the world's most advanced electronics - from saving emissions in the City of Lights to powering the Mars Rover to protecting the F-35 fighter jet. At Electronic Systems, you'll be among the brightest minds, working on the aerospace and defense industry's most difficult problems. Drawing strength from our differences, we're innovating for the future. And you can, too.
Our flexible work environment provides you a chance to change the world without giving up your personal life. We put our customers first - exemplified by our missions: "We Protect Those Who Protect Us®" and "We Innovate For Those Who Move The WorldTM." Sound like a team you want to be a part of? Come build your career with BAE Systems.
BAE Systems is currently seeking an Equipment Maintenance Technician to work out of our Nashua, NH facility.
In this role, you will be responsible to carry out preventative maintenance on foundry production equipment by following predefined maintenance procedures and best known methods.
Additional responsibilities are as follows :
- Use production software programs to record completion of maintenance tasks and any related data.
- Communicate with other maintenance team members and equipment users, both verbally and via email, of completion of tasks and any follow up actions required.
- Carry out basic troubleshooting on Foundry Production equipment, based on level of experience and training.
- Position necessitates working as part of the Fab Maintenance team on new equipment installs.
- Will be expected to work and grow to become a Lead Technician
- Must be able to quickly react to change of priorities as directed by your supervisor.
- This position requires wearing cleanroom attire and working in a cleanroom environment.
- As a Technician, standing, kneeling, reaching and occasional lifting 30+lbs may be required to repair equipment.
- To perform some tasks, you will be required to wear PPE and must be willing to safely work with hazardous materials & chemicals.
- Will be responsible for supporting other Equipment Maintenance activities such as parts & chemical inventories, general purchasing needs, etc.
- Will be responsible for routine tasks of gas bottle changes, shipping out of parts or equipment for cleaning or repair.
BAE Systems offers competitive pay, benefits, and important work-life balance initiatives including every other Friday Off, Flextime, and Telecommuting. BAE also believes in a culture of recognition for the extraordinary contributions of our skilled employees.
Typical Education & Experience
Typically a High School Diploma and 2 years work experience or equivalent experience
Required Skills and Education
- Minimum of 2 years troubleshooting, maintaining & repairing semiconductor manufacturing equipment.
- Particularly experienced in Metals Photo or Dry Chemistry Production areas.
- Knowledge of High Vacuum Technology is preferred.
- Preferred to have knowledge in other Semiconductor Production areas, e.g. Photolithography or Wet Chemistry or Implant
BAE Systems Electronic Systems is the global innovator behind game-changing defense and commercial electronics. Exploiting every electron, we push the limits of what is possible, giving our customers the edge and our employees opportunities to change the world. Our products and capabilities can be found everywhere - from the depths of the ocean to the far reaches of space. At our core are more than 14,000 highly talented Electronic Systems employees with the brightest minds in the industry, we make an impact - for our customers and the communities we serve.
Back to top