Semiconductor Equipment Maintenance Engineer- 2nd Shift
- Nashua, NH
BAE Systems is hiring for a 2nd Shift Semiconductor Equipment Maintenance Engineer.
At BAE Systems, we deliver a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support services. If you are an individual that enjoys a cohesive team environment and is interested in a variety of challenges across a variety of products, then we are interested in hearing from you!
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Equipment maintenance support, on 2nd shift (approx. 3pm-12am), to support the Production team to meet cycle times.
- In-depth knowledge of semiconductor manufacturing equipment across multiple equipment types.
- Working with process engineer leads to troubleshoot process/equipment failures to find root cause, define and implement the solution.
- Design, execution, and analysis of experiments to screen and optimize equipment to drive continuous improvement, high uptime and process reliability, efforts.
- Lead communications with other equipment maintenance team members and equipment users.
- Work with outside vendors for specialist advice and arrange for service support where necessary.
- Quickly react to change of priorities to support fast changing production priorities
- Develop procedures for, and carry out preventative maintenance on foundry production equipment.
- Use advanced task scheduling features of production software programs to set up maintenance schedules, record completion of maintenance tasks and add any related data.
- Perform all activities in a safe and responsible manner and support all Environmental, Health, Safety & Security requirements and programs.
- Will be responsible for routine tasks of gas bottle changes, shipping out of parts or equipment for cleaning or repair.
- Will be responsible for supporting other Equipment Maintenance activities such as parts & chemical inventories, general purchasing needs, etc.
Required Skills and Education
- Relevant technical experience in semiconductor equipment maintenance with a proven ability to work in a dynamic environment and deliver results
- Detail oriented with strong fundamentals in core semiconductor equipment engineering functions.
- Excellent diagnostic and troubleshooting skills for process/equipment interactions.
- Experience with Steppers, Coaters, Tracks, Mask Aligners.
- Knowledge of high and low vacuum, evaporators, sputters and deposition tools would be useful
- Practical experience applying structured problem solving methods.
- Excellent verbal and written skills. Commitment to effective communication.
- Initiative to address and appropriately escalate problems to achieve rapid resolution.
- Experience with Photo Lithography and vacuum semiconductor equipment is preferred.
BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services.
The Electronic Systems (ES) sector spans the commercial and defense electronics markets with a broad portfolio of mission-critical electronic systems, including flight and engine controls; electronic warfare and night vision systems; surveillance and reconnaissance sensors; secure networked communications equipment; geospatial imagery intelligence products and systems; mission management; and power-and energy-management systems. Headquartered in Nashua, New Hampshire, ES employs approximately 13,000 people globally, with engineering and manufacturing functions primarily in the United States, United Kingdom, and Israel. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression
Back to top