Security Spec Prin
Connect the people who matter to the data they need the most. At BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, our cutting edge teams are providing customers with the latest technologies in cloud, cyber, software development and virtualization to enhance intelligence collaboration and make the world a safer place. We're ready for any challenge – are you game? Join us and learn what Inspired Work is all about.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Contract Program Security Officer, in Sterling, VA.
The Contract Program Security Officer (CPSO) reports to the BAE Security Manager. The successful applicant will manage all aspects of contract security in support of a large and dynamic multi-year program with exceptional liaison with Intelligence Community Customers, other contractors and internal/external customers. The Program Security Officer is responsible for interpreting policies, develops and implements security programs, plans and procedures to ensure mission success and compliance with corporate and national policies.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Provide program, operational and administrative support.
- Provide guidance, oversight and management to government and contractors supporting the program.
- Develop, review and maintain Program Protection Plans, Security Classification Guides and Policy documents.
- Provide classification management support and reviews.
- Develop, maintain and provide program indoctrination briefings.
- Create, implement and maintain security education and training program(s).
- Review incident reports and actions taken, and conduct investigations and follow-up if necessary.
- Attend and support program team meetings and provide program guidance, decision, policies and procedures.
- Liaison with Intelligence Community (IC) agencies as required.
- Oversight of the processing of visit requests and certifications.
- Oversight of the processing of new employee security clearances to include actions within government systems of record.
- Responsible for interpreting policies and develops/implements appropriate security plans and procedures.
- Coordinates and conducts Industrial Security briefings and debriefings.
- Pass and exceed minimum expectations within government assessments and inspections.
- Perform other duties as required.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Human Resources Manager
Melissa advises BAE Systems on the full HR spectrum. She brings in new talent, prepares team members for success, pops in on payroll and benefits, and shapes the company’s culture.
Back to top