Security Operations Engineer Senior
Join BAE Systems' Intelligence and Security Sector and be a part of the team that solves some of the world's most complex technical challenges. Are you one of the many who finds solving Security challenges personally rewarding? The Intelligence and Security Sector is searching for a Security Operations Engineer. This role ensures secure operations of the IT Enterprise, to include networks, storage, accounts, and access control across the IT Enterprise. For example, account provisioning and deactivation, configuring shared storage drives, and ensuring Data Center IT systems are secured through use of PKI Certificates and Active Directory accounts are some tasks that will be performed in this role.
- Experience with Active Directory
- Experience with Storage applications like NetApp, Hitachi, Dell/EMC
- Experience with Public Key Infrastructure operations and maintenance
Typically a Bachelor's Degree and 6 years work experience or equivalent experience
Required Skills and Education
- Candidate must have BS and a minimum of 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with a minimum of 6 years of prior relevant experience
- Position requires on-site performance in the WMA
- Position requires a clearance with polygraph, must be eligible for crossover, and must meet the intelligence Community Directive (ICD) 704, Personnel Security
- Position requires personnel have U.S. Citizenship
- Experience with the Intelligence Community preferred
- Experience with openssl, keytool
- Experience with encryption algorithms and COTS products
BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do-from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That's BAE Systems. That's Inspired Work. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel.
Back to top