BAE Systems' Intelligence & Security team will provide IT software and systems development & operations (DevOps) services to one of our Intelligence customers' Applications Division. We are seeking to hire a Security Engineer r esponsible for the security of CMAS applications, to include:
- Incident response and recovery plans
- Cyber resiliency analysis and planning
- Web application and platform security testing
- Designs monitoring and alerting capabilities for anomalous activity in CMAS systems
- Monitors platform and application for anomalous activity in CMAS systems
- Understands application critical data and vulnerability points
- Coordinates with industry partners to advise the government on security vulnerabilities and recommendations
- Washington, DC
- Chantilly, VA
- Crystal City, VA
- Vienna, VA
- Linthicum MD
Typically a Bachelor's Degree and 6 years work experience or equivalent experience
Required Skills and Education
- 10 years of experience in software engineering, program design and implementation, configuration management, or maintenance, integration or testing, and information system engineering
- 5 years of experience in system security analysis and implementation; secure system engineering or design; and work in protocol and/or interface standards
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or other related analytical, scientific, or technical discipline
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to work well on teams.
- Willingness to be flexible working on short and long term tasks
BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do-from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That's BAE Systems. That's Inspired Work. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel.
Back to top