Secure Application Engineer
Join a team of skilled software engineers in creating and maintaining a suite of secure software products, including a Trusted Operating System and Cross Domain Solutions.
Typical Education & Experience
Typically a Bachelor's Degree and 2 years work experience or equivalent experience
Required Skills and Education
- Mastery of the Linux software development ecosystem
- XML (W3C schemas, ISO Schematron, XSLT, XPath)
- Linux system programming (sockets, processes, threads, signals, IPC)
- Software security (Mandatory Access Control, type enforcement, RBAC, MLS, SELinux, formal security models)
- TCP/IP networking (protocols, routing)
- SMTP, SSH, SFTP, SNMP, HTTP, TCP/UDP
- Testing (functional, unit, performance)
- Data/file formats (XML, Office documents, image files, NITF, JPEG2000, )
- Cross Domain Solutions
- Eclipse, SVN, Bugzilla
- Shell scripting
BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services.
The Electronic Systems (ES) sector spans the commercial and defense electronics markets with a broad portfolio of mission-critical electronic systems, including flight and engine controls; electronic warfare and night vision systems; surveillance and reconnaissance sensors; secure networked communications equipment; geospatial imagery intelligence products and systems; mission management; and power-and energy-management systems. Headquartered in Nashua, New Hampshire, ES employs approximately 13,000 people globally, with engineering and manufacturing functions primarily in the United States, United Kingdom, and Israel. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Vice President, Finance
Chandra helps steer the overall financial direction of BAE Systems’ headquarters. She interacts with many teams to lead mergers and acquisitions, investments, and general maintenance of all the numbers.
Back to top