SCIF Security Specialist
- Dulles, VA
The SCIF Security Specialist will perform a wide variety of administrative and operational duties in support of multiple IC customers.
This position will enforce all aspects of SCI and Industrial security program requirements as well as company policies and procedures.
Duties will include:
- Administers routine aspects of industrial security and SCI programs in compliance with the NISPOM, DoDM, ICD's and other applicable government security directives associated with SCI security.
- Maintains calendar of incoming facility visitors for classified and corporate meetings
- Maintains security documentation in accordance with government requirements. Update records in the organization's internal Security Management System (SIMS)
- Serve as primary contact for customer inquiries and visit requests. Will utilize JPAS or Scattered Castles as needed.
- Coordinate logistics for classified meetings and conferences and maintain calendars/schedule of events
- Provide initial security briefings, debriefings, foreign travel, and relevant security education and training.
- Investigates security violations and submit reports
- Prepares and maintains SCIF accreditation documentation.
- Key accountability
- Serves as Alternate COMSEC custodian.
- Supports Information System Security Officer/Manager (ISSO/ISSM) as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned
Work must be consistently planned and prioritized to support the Contractor Special Security Officer (CSSO) Must be able to respond to alarms and emergencies within one hour. This includes after-hours, weekends, and holidays. Core hours are M-F; 8 am - 5 pm.
Required Education, Experience, & Skills
- Must have a current and active TS/SCI
- Must have minimum 4 years of experience with Intelligence Community organizations and worked in a SCIF
- Ability to multi-task, pay close attention to detail and operate under pressure
- Ability to prioritize work and switch between tasks quickly
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Ability to use computer software applications including, but not limited to Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, security databases and email
- Willingness and desire to support all security disciplines in the organization as a team member
- Available to respond to alarms and emergencies after hours
- SSO/CSSO certification course or equivalent
- COMSEC Custodian Certification
- Professional Security Certification such as ISP or SPeD
BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do-from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That's BAE Systems. That's Inspired Work. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel.
Back to top