Scheduler Support II
- Norfolk, VA
- Provide assistance in planning & scheduling for solicitations to ensure completion within schedule IAW Category A & B package work items
- Assist Team Schedulers with CMAVs , CNO's & Commercial projects
- Submit schedules and solicitation deliverable's / information
- Ability to retrieve applicable CFRs from IMS
- Develop skills in establishing solicitations & fundamental of planning / scheduling
- Develop skills in scheduling software systems (Open Plan, Primavera P6, Microsoft Project)
- Attends, assists, and collects data in meetings such as Production Progress, RMC Government Progress, and Conference Reviews.
- Team oriented; works well with others and has the ability to fluctuate working hours of self and personal workload to satisfactorily complete all assigned tasks in a timely manner with attention to detail and at times short notice
- Able to accomplish other duties, as required, to support, the BAE business function and direction
- Good communication, writing, presentation, and organizational skills
- Proficient in the Intro use of Microsoft Office: Excel, Power Point, Word, and Outlook
- Basic knowledge of blueprint, drawings, diagrams and other technical references
- Basic knowledge of JFMM, ISO 9001 procedures & skill matrix
- Basic knowledge of NAVSEA Standard Items and Joint Fleet Maintenance Manual
- Ability to work and communicate with a diverse group
Associates degree and 1 year of related experience, or 3 years of directly related experience in areas of industrial shipboard repair and production scheduling
About BAE Systems Platforms & Services
The Platforms & Services (P&S) sector under BAE Systems, Inc does the big stuff: the armored combat vehicles, naval guns, missile launchers, and naval ship repair...just to name a few. Our employees take pride in the work they do and why they do it. They are on the front lines every day, building our products to protect the lives of those who serve. We may be biased, but we think P&S does some of the coolest work around, and we think you will too.
We celebrate the array of skills, experiences, and perspectives our employees bring to the table. For us, differences are a source of strength. We're laser-focused on high performance, and we work hard every day to nurture an inclusive culture where all employees can innovate and thrive. Here, you will not only build your career, but you will also enjoy work-life balance, uncover new experiences, and collaborate with passionate colleagues.
Back to top