BAE Systems Hawaii Shipyard is hiring a Proposal Scheduler in our Scheduling Department to develop, maintain and analyze proposal schedules. The Proposal Scheduler will coordinate within the Planning and Estimating group to plan, analyze and report on the configuration and execution of proposal schedules of varying size and complexity. The Proposal Scheduler will provide key support to project and program management efforts monitoring workforce; coordinating and planning workflow; and identifying key project delivery risks and issues.
Candidate will develop and oversee proposal schedule builds in Deltek Open Plan meet requirements to support DoD Contracts. The candidate will report directly to the Scheduling Manager. The candidate will interact with company Planning and Estimating team members; program management team members (Finance, Ship Superintendents, Project Managers, Program Managers, Craft Managers, Safety, and Quality Dept.); Sub Contractor management team members; and government customer employees.
The selected candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Develop pre-execution planning schedules starting at the A-240 advanced planning stage for 50%and 80% Integrated Project Team review.
- Participate in Planning and Estimating contract reviews
- Conduct and participate in production schedule model reviews and craft planning evolutions to build schedules that most accurately depict the sequence of work
- Develop cost and resource loaded proposal level schedules to establish sequence and lead time of each operation to meet completion dates according to production forecasts or customer work specifications and drawing orders.
- Maintain and perform validation of project schedule configurations to meet industry standards for quality health check requirements for status and reporting.
- Ensure compliance with company scheduling procedures for maintenance of schedule custom fields, configurations and validation of schedule health.
- Organize and conduct proposal team review impact to key milestones and events.
- Provide project schedule analysis to proposed critical path activities to key milestones and events, load MIN/MAX durations on critical activities and perform Monte Carlo Analysis on execution of key milestones and events.
- Perform resource workforce analysis with project teams to analyze alignment of planned work and ability to meet deliverables.
- Collaborate with Finance Analyst to submit schedules into Financial System for proposed cost analysis.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Human Resources Manager
Melissa advises BAE Systems on the full HR spectrum. She brings in new talent, prepares team members for success, pops in on payroll and benefits, and shapes the company’s culture.
Back to top