The F-35 Squadron Scheduler position (2 positions) is located at Luke AFB, AZ. BAE Systems is interviewing for an expected contract award and start date in November and December 2017.
The F-35 Squadron Scheduler is responsible for coordinating the scheduling efforts of applicable student, active duty instructor, and contractor instructor training events as directed by each syllabus and wing training requirements. The Scheduler supports wing scheduling personnel with the preparation of applicable daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual training schedules. The schedules include projections of aircraft availability, known key personnel absences, and other items that might impact student or instructor requirements.
The F-35 Squadron Scheduler's responsibilities are as follows:
- Generating academic schedules for F-35 training events through preparing and coordinating schedules for new or existing students in accordance with program directives and training manager requirements
- Ensuring students meet minimum requirements to conduct simulator, upgrade, refresher, and continuation training
- Determining, monitoring, and reviewing resource requirements against student and instructor schedules
- Updating and maintaining student, course and instructor data using local Training Management System (TMS)
- Analyzing scheduling requests and evaluate classroom, simulator, and aircraft availability to determine the most practical and cost-efficient methods to meet requirements
- Resolving resource conflict problems and assessing the progress against established plans and schedules
- Formulating and recommending corrective action measures such as schedule revisions, manpower adjustments, resource sharing, and work requirements.
- Verifying security clearances, program accesses and qualifications for access to classified areas and student resources
- Maintaining and updating data bases, runing reports, and providing data output to site management, program manager and training manager
- In-processing/out-processing students and maintaining student training records
- Maintaining data and providing reports on student throughput and other training statistics as required
- Coordinating all Pilot Flight Training (PFT), schedule alignment data, and customer requests
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Vice President, Finance
Chandra helps steer the overall financial direction of BAE Systems’ headquarters. She interacts with many teams to lead mergers and acquisitions, investments, and general maintenance of all the numbers.
Back to top