SCA Shipping & Receiving Clerk (TEMPORARY)
This is a temporary position. Anticipated work period is 3 to 4 months.
The selected candidate will perform various office moves, material movements and conduct inventory as daily tasks.
1. Office relocation to include moving of furniture, equipment and materials from one location to another.
2. Sort and count inventory.
3. Load and unload material, equipment and/or furniture for transport or storage.
4. May operate dolly and/or pallet jack in loading and unloading supplies, equipment and furniture.
5. May shrink wrap, bubble wrap or band items necessary for storage and/or transport.
6. May operate company vehicle to transport material and/or furniture.
7. Follow established departmental policies, procedures, and objectives, continuous quality improvement objectives, and safety, environmental, and/or infection control standards.
10. Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Education
Attentive to detail
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Ability to understand and follow safety procedures
Ability to read, sort, check, count and verity numbers
Ability to list and manipulate heavy objects (up to 50 lbs)
Ability to detect problems and report information to appropriate personnel
High school diploma
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security
BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do-from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That's BAE Systems. That's Inspired Work. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Vice President, Finance
Chandra helps steer the overall financial direction of BAE Systems’ headquarters. She interacts with many teams to lead mergers and acquisitions, investments, and general maintenance of all the numbers.
Back to top