BAE Systems is building a team of System and Security Experts to provide information technology and information assurance services, along with multi-disciplinary security and specialized analytical protection support. The SAP Security Project Manager's primary function is working within Special Access Programs (SAPs) supporting Department of Defense (DoD) agencies and Military Compartments efforts. The candidate will provide management support for all aspects of the program design, development, deployment, and sustainment related to the execution of office processes.
The Security Manager will also be responsible for the following duties:
- Leads the establishment of program security procedures, structure, and program classification guidance, and project management for complex SAPs in support of US military operations
- Develop and monitors metrics on completeness, progress, and status of Air Force SAP Security programs and projects
- Brief all levels of personnel, both in the government and senior civilian services, on a variety of security related topics
- Develop and monitors a comprehensive tracking mechanism for Air Force SAP Security project milestones
- Provide expertise on protecting critical elements of SAPs
- Other duties as assigned
Required Education, Experience, & Skills
- 7-9 years' related experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent 4 years of experience.
- Active DoD Top Secret clearance with the ability to obtain and maintain Special Program accesses
Preferred Education, Experience, & Skills
- Familiarity with Air Force programs and environment
- Experience with Agile Development methodologies
- Understanding of SAFe/Agile methodologies
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security
BAE Systems, Inc. is the U.S. subsidiary of BAE Systems plc, an international defense, aerospace and security company which delivers a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support services. Improving the future and protecting lives is an ambitious mission, but it's what we do at BAE Systems. Working here means using your passion and ingenuity where it counts - defending national security with breakthrough technology, superior products, and intelligence solutions. As you develop the latest technology and defend national security, you will continually hone your skills on a team-making a big impact on a global scale. At BAE Systems, you'll find a rewarding career that truly makes a difference.
Intelligence & Security (I&S), based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do-from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels.
At BAE Systems, we celebrate the array of skills, experiences, and perspectives our employees bring to the table. For us, differences are a source of strength. We're laser-focused on high performance, and we work hard every day to nurture an inclusive culture where all employees can innovate and thrive. Here, you will not only build your career, but you will also enjoy work-life balance, uncover new experiences, and collaborate with passionate colleagues.