Safety & Health Business Analyst
Safety and Health Business Analyst
Subject matter expert in the Ship Repair (SR) organization on the capabilities and use of OSHENS, CR Desktop, and iLearn systems, with significant knowledge about the other SHE data storage and reporting tools in SR. Makes recommendations regarding enhancements and/or improvements in the aforementioned systems and tools. Assists in the development and implementation of policies and procedures relating to the management of SR SHE databases and monitors transaction activity and utilization. Analyses injury data for trends and patterns to recommend proactive course of action in the prevention of incidents.
Primary Duties and responsibilities:
Typical Education & Experience
Typically a Bachelor's Degree and 4 years work experience or equivalent experience
Required Skills and Education
Bachelor's Degree and 5 years work experience or equivalent experience Required Skills
- Bachelors degree.
- High level of computer based skills (including but not limited to database applications and Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point programs).
- High level of analytical ability to analyze and interpret data.
- High level of communication and collaborations skills with all levels of an organization.
- High level of organizational skills.
- Ability to facilitate and/or support cross-functional teams.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.
Preferred Skills and Education
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline (e.g., IT, Finance, occupational safety, industrial hygiene, environmental science, chemistry, biology, engineering, data analytics/data mapping) plus 5 years relevant experience.
- Same as Required Skills, but with experience gained in general manufacturing, defense, or government type environment with an emphasis in SHE-related programs.
About BAE Systems Platforms & Services
BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services. Platforms & Services designs, develops, produces, supports, maintains, modernizes and upgrades armored combat vehicles, wheeled vehicles, naval guns, surface ship combatants, commercial vessels, missile launchers, artillery systems, military ordnance, and protective wear and armor. Equal Opportunity Employer: Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Vice President, Finance
Chandra helps steer the overall financial direction of BAE Systems’ headquarters. She interacts with many teams to lead mergers and acquisitions, investments, and general maintenance of all the numbers.
Back to top