RSRV Engineer I
BAE Systems is looking for well qualified professionals to join our team for an exciting opportunity to support the readiness and sustainment of the USAF ICBM program.
The ICBM System Program Office must ensure a safe, secure and reliable MM III weapon system as required by the war fighter (Air Force Global Strike Command) through 2030. This activity is identified as the Future ICBM Sustainment and Acquisition Construct (FISAC). The Contract will assist in acquisition and technical sustainment engineering and help train and develop this capability in the government. This contract will augment organic resources by providing breadth and depth of capabilities for system engineering and integration, risk management, technical assessment, acquisition program management, strategy development, organization and change management, interface with operations and logistics, business analysis, mission effectiveness, and ICBM Demonstration / Validation (Dem/Val) Integrated Applications Programs.
Position will be located at Hill AFB, Utah.
This role will provide engineering services and support.
1. Supports Integrated Product Team efforts by contributing to systems engineering, mechanical engineer, electrical engineering, or logistical tasks.
2. Makes unique individual technical contributions across a diversified knowledge of engineering principles.
3. Conducts research and problem solving in areas that require expertise and knowledge in areas of specialization and related fields.
4. Evaluates plans, reports, requirements, and criteria from a technical perspective for a variety of technical activities and recommends alternatives as required to comply with customer and company obligations.
5. Receives assignments in terms of broadly stated engineering problems or objectives; formulates own plans; has considerable freedom of action in the execution of assignment and reports progress at intervals.
6. Determines specific problems; establishes technical approach, selects and pursues courses of action necessary to explore subject area and obtain required results.
Minimum Education and Experience Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience Required Skills and Education Must have ABET accredited BS in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Physics, or Mathematics with 0 to 2 years directly related experience. Must be able to obtain a security clearance. Preferred Skills and Education Experience with Mechanical or Electrical systems integration.
Experience with ICBM System Engineering.
Experience with Reentry Systems/Reentry Vehicles and related support equipment.
Ability to interface with multiple disciplines at various levels. About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services. Information Solutions, based in Reston, Virginia, is among the 10 largest IT providers to the U.S. government, serving most of the federal defense and civilian marketplace. It provides network-centric command, control, computing, and intelligence (C3I) solutions; wideband networking radio systems; information systems for the U.S. intelligence community; geospatial information services; and information technology services. Leveraging its knowledge of signals and data derived from signals, Information Solutions has attained a market-leading position in advanced information technology research, intelligence analysis and production, and geospatial exploitation software. People are the greatest asset in any Company.
BAE Systems is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
Back to top