RF Associate Principal Investigator
BAE Systems is seeking an Associate Principal Investigator to join the Advanced RF Microelectronics group. The primary responsibilities of this individual contributor position include concept definition of advanced GaN and GaAs HEMT devices, circuits, and applications; ability to engage and develop customer interest and support; lead new business capture; and CRAD program execution.
Ideal candidates will be highly innovative, and have in-depth understanding of GaN and GaAs HEMT devices, circuits and applications with direct experience in MMIC circuits and device design. Capture lead duties include preparing technical briefings, oral customer briefings, strategy planning, and proposal development. Strong written and verbal communication skills are a must and experience in preparing highly technical briefs for DARPA and ONR customers is required.
Associate Principal Investigator (PI) for Advanced RF Microelectronics technology programs will work with the Senior PI to develop CRAD program execution skills. This typically involves establishing CRAD program plans and budgets, technical leadership of multi-disciplinary teams of RF circuit and mechanical designers, preparing monthly and quarterly technical customer briefings, managing to schedule and cost constraints. Working with external subcontractors.
Mentoring – Work with a Senior Principal Investigator(s) to advance overall technical skills and advanced R&D expertise in the forefront of advanced Microelectronics.
Minimum Education and Experience Bachelor’s Degree and 12 years work experience or equivalent experience Required Skills and Education Required Education: Masters degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent and 10+ years related experience
- In-depth understanding of GaN and GaAs HEMT devices, circuits and applications with direct experience in MMIC circuits and device design.
- Strategy planning, and proposal development.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in preparing highly technical briefs for DARPA and ONR customers is required.
- Experience in CRAD program planning and execution.
Preferred Skills and Education Preferred Skills and Education
- PhD in Electrical Engineering
- Strong Applications Knowledge About BAE Systems Electronic Systems BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services. Electronic Systems, based in Nashua, New Hampshire, provides systems and products that maximize the effectiveness and safety of fighting forces and first responders. Its offerings include infrared countermeasures and electronic protection systems for military and civilian aircraft; information management systems; signal acquisition, analysis, and exploitation systems that optimize use of the electromagnetic spectrum by friendly forces while denying its use by adversaries; interoperable communications systems for firefighters and other first responders; thermal weapon sights; precision targeting systems; situational awareness systems for ground vehicles; night-vision systems; identification friend or foe systems; and radiation-hardened electronics. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression EEO Career Site Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities . females . veterans . individuals with disabilities . sexual orientation . gender identity . gender expression
Back to top