Reverse Software Engineer
- Annapolis Junction, MD
Your new career is waiting here!
BAE Systems, a global defense, aerospace and security company employing more than 88,200 people worldwide, with wide-ranging products and services covering air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology, and support services. BAE Systems, Inc. is a top-ten prime contractor to the U.S. Department of Defense, well positioned to support customers in what is the world's largest defense market is HIRING NOW !
We are seeking to hire a Software Engineer to co nduct reverse engineering on software and firmware. The ideal candidate will have 3 yrs coding in C and assembly on Linux, UNIX and/or Windows, as well as, the experience performing the following tasks:
- Develop modular software components based on defined software designs.
- Use a software integrated development environment (IDE) such as Visual Studio, Eclipse or similar IDE.
- Develop and execute unit tests
- Maintain code in a software version repository such as subversion, CVS, or similar tool
- Work to a schedule and meet deliverable dates
- Report progress via accepted communication channels such as email, wild, and/or a schedule tracking application
- Knowledge of one or more of the following: TCP/IP network protocols or SQL programming
- Software compilers, operating system architecture, and/or device drivers.
- Document component designs within a High Level Design (HLD) document
- Plan and develop component integration tests
2 years' experience plus Bachelor's in related field
- Experience developing using C and C++.
- Experience with reverse engineering a plus.
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment with rapid requirements.
- TS SCI level clearance with appropriate poly required
BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do-from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That's BAE Systems. That's Inspired Work. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel.
Back to top