Provide requirements analysis and testing support to the Division of Industrial Price Systems by providing the following;
- Position will be responsible for the creation and maintenance of the Product Backlog, will work with the Product Owner to create and maintain User Stories, work with the developers to decompose these into components, work with the Scrum Team to determine Velocity/Point Sizing, create and update Sprint Burn Down Chart and Task Board, and document Lessons learned in the Sprint Retrospective”
Minimum Education and Experience Bachelor’s Degree and 2 years work experience or equivalent experience Required Skills and Education Bachelor Degree and 6 years of experience in gathering, analyzing and documenting user requirements and/or defining and coordinating testing requirements.
- Proficiency in business and requirement analysis, communication, stakeholder analysis, MS Visio or other business process tools.
- Experience with UML artifacts such as Class Diagrams, Use Cases, Sequence Diagrams, Deployment Diagrams and Activity Diagrams. 2 years of testing experience.
- Proficient in using Version One in an Agile environment
- Proficient in creating and maintaining user stories.
Preferred Skills and Education
- Experience working in an Agile Environment
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to work independently and within a team structure.
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security BAE Systems is a global defense, aerospace and security company with more than 80,000 employees worldwide, delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services.
Intelligence & Security provides comprehensive and strategic support to any mission, anytime, anywhere. The sector serves a diverse customer base, including the U.S. Department of Defense; the intelligence community; U.S. federal civilian agencies including the Department of Justice, the Department of Homeland Security and commercial clients. The sector is headquartered in McLean, Va., and employs approximately 10,000 employees.
People are the greatest asset in any company. BAE Systems is committed to a high performance culture and provides an environment where the work we do matters and where people are challenged to reach their full potential.
Equal Opportunity Employer. Females. Minorities. Veterans. Disabled
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Human Resources Manager
Melissa advises BAE Systems on the full HR spectrum. She brings in new talent, prepares team members for success, pops in on payroll and benefits, and shapes the company’s culture.
Back to top