- Augusta, GA
Connect the people who matter to the data they need the most. At BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, our cutting edge teams are providing customers with the latest technologies in cloud, cyber, software development and virtualization to enhance intelligence collaboration and make the world a safer place.
We're ready for any challenge - are you game? Join us and learn what Inspired Work is all about.
• Negotiate, plan, and manage all release activities
• Monitor progress to ensure application releases are delivered on time and within budget, and meet customer requirements.
• Coordinate release content and effort based on the service request backlog, pending service requests, third party applications, or operating system updates
• Communicate all key project plans, commitments, and changes including requirements, QA plans, schedule, and scope changes
• Produce Deployment, Run Books and Implementation Plans Weekly Release Reporting Communicate release details and schedules to the Business as required
• Develop scripts and automation tools used to build, integrate, and deploy software releases to various platforms
• Maintains a release repository and manages key information such as build and release procedures, dependencies, and notification lists.
After hours on-call support may be required
Required Skills and Education
• 8+ years of experience of hands in system application development & maintenance
• Developing and supporting programs, tools and processes used to deploy hardware and software.
• Troubleshoot complex environment, software, and workflow problems related to system deployment.
• Provide installation support to Deployment Teams
• Manage the test environments
• Verify the environment is ready for testing.
• Experienced in planning, managing and monitoring.
Preferred Skills and Education
• Data Management
• Configuration Management
• Test Management
• ITIL certification
• DOD 8570 certification
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security
BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do-from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That's BAE Systems. That's Inspired Work. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel.
Back to top