- Augusta, GA
At BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, our cutting edge teams are providing the U.S. Army Cyber Command with the latest technologies in cloud, cyber security, software development and virtualization to enhance intelligence collaboration and make the world a safer place. The cyberspace domain is one of the most critical areas of national defense. It is a field that requires the most highly trained, professional, and knowledgeable people available. Join us and learn what inspired work is all about.
Negotiate, plan, and manage all release activities to deliver a modern virtual Windows desktop Infrastructure and application platform using on-premises and hybrid cloud technologies.
Connect Soldiers to the data they need the most. At BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, our cutting edge teams are providing customers with the latest technologies in cloud, cyber, software development and virtualization to enhance collaboration and security.
This role requires broad and deep technology knowledge combined with the ability to help create solutions to address the customer requirements.
• Monitor progress to ensure application releases are delivered on time and within budget, and meet customer requirements.
• Coordinate release content and effort based on the service request backlog, pending service requests, third party applications, or operating system updates
• Communicate all key project plans, commitments, and changes including requirements, QA plans, schedule, and scope changes
• Produce Deployment, Run Books and Implementation Plans Weekly Release Reporting Communicate release details and schedules to the Business as required
• Develop scripts and automation tools used to build, integrate, and deploy software releases to various platforms
• Maintains a release repository and manages key information such as build and release procedures, dependencies, and notification lists.
After hours on-call support may be required
Required Education, Experience, & Skills
• 8+ years of experience of hands in system application development & maintenance
• Developing and supporting programs, tools and processes used to deploy hardware and software.
• Troubleshoot complex environment, software, and workflow problems related to system deployment.
• Provide installation support to Deployment Teams
• Manage the test environments
• Verify the environment is ready for testing.
• Experienced in planning, managing and monitoring
• Virtual Desktop Infrastructure
• Cloud Computing
DOD 8570 certification
Preferred Education, Experience, & Skills
• Data Management
• Configuration Management
• Test Management
• ITIL certification
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security
BAE Systems, Inc. is the U.S. subsidiary of BAE Systems plc, an international defense, aerospace and security company which delivers a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support services. Improving the future and protecting lives is an ambitious mission, but it's what we do at BAE Systems. Working here means using your passion and ingenuity where it counts - defending national security with breakthrough technology, superior products, and intelligence solutions. As you develop the latest technology and defend national security, you will continually hone your skills on a team-making a big impact on a global scale. At BAE Systems, you'll find a rewarding career that truly makes a difference.
Intelligence & Security (I&S), based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do-from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels.
At BAE Systems, we celebrate the array of skills, experiences, and perspectives our employees bring to the table. For us, differences are a source of strength. We're laser-focused on high performance, and we work hard every day to nurture an inclusive culture where all employees can innovate and thrive. Here, you will not only build your career, but you will also enjoy work-life balance, uncover new experiences, and collaborate with passionate colleagues.
Back to top