Records and Document Manager
The business analyst candidate will provide support for data retention, records management (systems services, transitory ESI, customer records, Capstone official RM, Privacy PII, and some SharePoint content), ediscovery/litigation hold, FOIA, and search response requirement support. Initial Discovery identification, search, and data preservation in scope. System/Service PII and RM capabilities/tools and process support (separate RM management resources for business records). Case management data management capabilities set.
Typical Education & Experience
Typically a High School Diploma and 4 years work experience or equivalent experience
Required Skills and Education
• Experience Developing the document management plan and update it, as needed.
• Experience Managing organizational documentation through the document life cycle.
• Experience Maintaining organizational documents and the document management system.
• Experience Identifying and investigating the need for documents of various types.
• Experience guiding organizational documents through a documented and approved review-and-approval process before being
• Experience developing internal controls and assuring they are in place and are functional.
• Experience providing security, accessibility, and proper distribution of organizational documents.
• Experience developing and enforcing documentation design, review, and storage guidelines.
• Experience working with the IT security manager, to assign/approve user privileges.
• Experience planning and conducting meetings and presentations related to document management
Preferred Skills and Education
eDiscovery process experience
Experience with FOIA
Experience managing Personal Identifying Information (PII)
Experience working with case management applications
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security
BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do-from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That's BAE Systems. That's Inspired Work. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Arun P.Program Engineering Manager
Arun oversees the technical and operational aspects of engine control system projects for the company’s commercial airline clients around the world.
Back to top