Reachback Mid-level All-Source Collection Requirements Manager
BAE Systems is seeking motivated individuals who want the opportunity to support the War on Terror in Afghanistan.
Global Analysis and Operations currently has an opening for a Reachback Mid-level All-Source Collection Requirements Manager based in the US (CONUS). The Mid-level All-Source Collection Requirements Manager shall be responsible for coordinating Intelligence Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) collection requirements and ensuring all intelligence data is properly disseminated within the supported command/organization.
The Mid-level All-Source Collection Requirements Manager develops, maintains, and updates collection plans based on the supported Commander’s Priority Intelligence Requirements. They monitor a wide range of available organic and non-organic (organic sensors are assigned/attached to the supported command/organization; non-organic belong to other commands/organizations) collection systems for new nominated requirements, then validates and distributes them as required. The Mid-level All-Source Collection Requirements Manager prepares ISR assessment metrics of IMINT, SIGINT, and HUMINT products to gauge the effectiveness of collection operations.
The Mid-level All-Source Collection Requirements Manager interfaces with higher, lateral , and subordinate commands/organizations’ Collection and Requirements Managers including entities to answer intelligence – related RFIs and de-conflict or collaborate on AOR requirements and reporting. The Mid-level All-Source Collection Requirements Manager conducts presentations and briefings when required.
Minimum Education and Experience Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience Required Skills and Education
Experience – Three years Collection Management operational experience within DoD or equivalent Government agencies
Special skills or qualifications -
- Thorough understanding of DoD and Service collection techniques , capabilities, and applications
- Proficient in using basic computer applications to include MS Office (including PowerPoint) and intelligence related automation
- Knowledge and familiarity of systems such as Falconview and C2PC Experience with IC collection management systems (e.g. Coliseum) mission applications
- Experience with communications capabilities within JWICS, INTELINK, and SIPRNet (e.g. MIRC, Jabber Chat, etc.) Strong writing and briefing skills
- Capable of effectively operating as a member of a joint/combined intelligence team
- Capable of effective communication in the accomplishment of collection management reporting and requirements
Preferred Skills and Education
- Education – Associates or Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent military enlisted or company grade officer experience AND/OR completion of the ISR Operations Course (Goodfellow AFB)
- Knowledge of communication and dissemination architecture
- Experience with tactical ground and air sensor operations and management
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do—from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That’s BAE Systems. That’s Inspired Work.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel. EEO Career Site Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities . females . veterans . individuals with disabilities . sexual orientation . gender identity . gender expression
Back to top