Quality Inspection Supervisor Weekend Shift
BAE Systems is looking for a Quality Inspection Supervisor to support the Defense Electronics Manufacturing Factories; MicroElectronics, CCA's , Modules and Boxes and associated environments in Nashua NH.
The role spans a number of activities including:
- Supervision of inspection staff on Weekend Shift, providing work flow priority, reallocation to support needs, growth, administrative and technical guidance.
- Coordinate with Programs, Operations and Planning teams to ensure appropriate inspection coverage across product lines.
- Promote cross-training between product lines to create a flexible inspection staff.
- Support onboarding of new personnel, BAE Systems employees and contractors, to ensure compliance to company training requirements.
- Perform internal audits and support internal/customer audits in the manufacturing environment.
- Assist as necessary with CAR support in terms of root cause analysis and effective corrective action implementation and follow-up.
- Review factory and inspection based metrics for trending issues and formulate appropriate communication based on findings.
- Creation and maintenance of internal acceptance criteria documents.
- Working knowledge of AS9100, IPC-A-610, Mil Std 883 and First Article Inspection processes.
- Demonstrate high levels of communication skills.
Typical Education & Experience
Typically a Bachelor's Degree and 4 years work experience or equivalent experience
Required Skills and Education
Working knowledge and capabilities TIP QA , Solumina, PDM, Factory environments and controls
IPC A 610 Certification Mil Std 883
Quality and workmanship requirements for Electro Mechanical and Micro Electronics Defense Electronics
Demonstrated Skills, capabilities and experience Leading People / teams
Preferred Skills and Education
Lean Six Sigma
Demonstrated Leader Supervisory experience
About BAE Systems Electronic Systems
BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services.
The Electronic Systems (ES) sector spans the commercial and defense electronics markets with a broad portfolio of mission-critical electronic systems, including flight and engine controls; electronic warfare and night vision systems; surveillance and reconnaissance sensors; secure networked communications equipment; geospatial imagery intelligence products and systems; mission management; and power-and energy-management systems. Headquartered in Nashua, New Hampshire, ES employs approximately 13,000 people globally, with engineering and manufacturing functions primarily in the United States, United Kingdom, and Israel. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression
Back to top