Quality Control Inspector
- Dallas, TX
- Work in a technical environment on a highly experienced team of Quality inspectors for electronic assemblies.
- Will perform Final QC of assembled electronic products, in-line QC of electronic products in various stages of completion, and incoming inspection of electronic components, including piece parts, and circuit boards.
- Uses predetermined methods, operations, setups and prescribed specifications to visually inspect in-process and completed products such as electronic units and subsystems, precision electromechanical assemblies or mechanical units, subassemblies, structural flaws, internal defects, and missing welds.
- Uses various measuring devices and testing equipment.
- Accepts, rejects, or reworks defective or malfunctioning units or systems.
- Works from blueprints, diagrams, dial indicators, preset micrometers, scales, fixtures, customer, regulatory and BAE specifications, drawing or inspection instructions and checklists.
- Reports defects to Quality, Engineering, Operations and Supply Chain.
Required Skills and Education
• Familiarity with electronics and electronic assemblies.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced highly detailed environment.
• Ability to understand workflow processes and procedures.
• Inspection for acceptability of electronic assemblies.
• Ability to perform rework, modifications and repair of electronic assemblies.
"Please note that pursuant to a government contract, this specific position requires US citizenship or Permanent Resident status"
Preferred Skills and Education
• Good oral andwritten skills
• Ability to interactwith team in communication of defects
About BAE Systems Electronic Systems
BAE Systems Electronic Systems is the global innovator behind game-changing defense and commercial electronics. Exploiting every electron, we push the limits of what is possible, giving our customers the edge and our employees opportunities to change the world. Our products and capabilities can be found everywhere - from the depths of the ocean to the far reaches of space. At our core are more than 14,000 highly talented Electronic Systems employees with the brightest minds in the industry, we make an impact - for our customers and the communities we serve.
Back to top