Quality Control Inspection Micro Electronics 2nd shift
See what you're missing. Our employees work on the world's most advanced electronics - from detecting threats for F-35 pilots to illuminating the night for soldiers. Spanning air, land, sea, and space, we are developing the technology of tomorrow, delivered today. Drawing strength from our differences, we're innovating for the future. And you can, too.
Our flexible work environment provides you a chance to change the world without giving up your personal life. We put our customers first - exemplified by our mission: "We Protect Those Who Protect Us®." Sound like a team you want to be a part of? Come build your career with BAE Systems.
Electronic Combat Solutions (ECS) has technology, engineering and program teams that educate and mentor colleagues to deliver leading Electronic Warfare capabilities. We welcome all those who have big ideas, crave innovation, want to drive fielding velocity and have the passion to bring the warfighter home safe .
Quality Control Inspection Engineering Assistant will be an individual contributor within the Quality organization. Team Member will have hands-on problem solving skills in a factory environment and utilize leadership/communication/technical skills to help support and improve factory performance, personnel, product and processes.
- Mil Std 883 working knowledge and experience
- Ability to Train Inspection team in Micro Electronics Mfg. Process and Quality and Workmanship requirements
- Cross Functional Communication and Collaboration
- Help Lead the Inspection Team with Supervisor and Factory leaders
- Military Defense Electronics Production Factory
- Experience with Manufacturing Environments , Instruction, and Process Sheet Route Cards
- Zero Defects Orientation
- Lean Six Sigma Knowledge Skills Awareness
- Quality Control Inspection, Engineering Assistant Inspection Support Micro Electronics Manufacturing Factory
High School Diploma and/or GED and above
Required Skills and Education
- Knowledge of Mil Std 883
- Ability to read and fully understand Technical Data Packages , Blue Prints , Parts List, Bill of Materials , Process Instructions Specifications and control of Nonconforming Materials
- Train Inspection team on requirements and processes
- 2nd shift position
- Knowledge of Microwave elements including MMICs, resistors, diodes, caps, substrates and all bonding types (gold wire and ribbon), which are inspected in accordance with MIL-STD-883 criteria. May be required to operate an automated optical inspection (AOI) machine.
- Provides shift-to-shift communications to peers and supervision to support an efficient value stream.
- Must have 4-8 years manufacturing experience with ability to inspect hardware and documentation in accordance with defined standards.
- Lean Six Sigma / Green Belt / Black Belt ASQ Certification (s)
- Active Secret Security Clearance
- Experience with microelectronics device in a manufacturing environment producing military-grade electronics
- Knowledge of Military standards including MIL-STD-883, MIL-PRF-38534
- Experience in cleanroom, ESD and FOD controlled areas.
- Familiarity with Automated Optical Inspection (AOI)
BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services.
The Electronic Systems (ES) sector spans the commercial and defense electronics markets with a broad portfolio of mission-critical electronic systems, including flight and engine controls; electronic warfare and night vision systems; surveillance and reconnaissance sensors; secure networked communications equipment; geospatial imagery intelligence products and systems; mission management; and power-and energy-management systems. Headquartered in Nashua, New Hampshire, ES employs approximately 13,000 people globally, with engineering and manufacturing functions primarily in the United States, United Kingdom, and Israel. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Arun P.Program Engineering Manager
Arun oversees the technical and operational aspects of engine control system projects for the company’s commercial airline clients around the world.
Back to top