Quality Assurance Tech 1
- Develops disposition for supplier parts rejected at receiving.
- Investigates and resolves quality discrepancies by working with supplier quality engineering and the suppliers themselves.
- Works with supplier quality engineers to develop disposition for complex quality investigations.
- Conducts physical inspection of parts to confirm compliance to print.
- Works with internal team and supply base to develop corrective actions for recurring nonconformances.
- Coordinates return of nonconforming material to suppliers.
- Reviews supplier First Article Inspection Reports (FAIR) per AS9102 requirements. Resolves FAIR findings with suppliers and engages supplier quality engineers as appropriate.
- Reviews, analyzes, and reports on quality discrepancies and trends found at receiving.
- Recommends corrective actions, dispositions, process optimization and modifications.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Vice President, Finance
Chandra helps steer the overall financial direction of BAE Systems’ headquarters. She interacts with many teams to lead mergers and acquisitions, investments, and general maintenance of all the numbers.
Back to top