Quality Assurance Manager
Are you looking for your next exciting position! Are you ready to join a winning team?
BAE Systems' Intelligence & Security team will provide IT software and systems development & operations (DevOps) services to one of our Intelligence customers' Applications Division. We are seeking to hire Quality Assurance Manager r esponsible for:
- The quality of the product during its end-to-end lifecycle.
- Development process as it pertains to the delivery of a quality product.
- Defining, collecting, and socializing program metrics with the development team.
- Work as part of the development team to ensure quality is built-in to the process.
- Has the authority to implement process improvement across the development teams and hardware licenses and maintenance support procured under the contract for their application(s).
Potential work locations across the Washington, DC metro area to include:
- Washington, DC
- Chantilly, VA
- Crystal City, VA
- Vienna, VA
- Linthicum MD
Typical Education & Experience
Typically a Bachelor's Degree and 4 years work experience or equivalent experience
Required Skills and Education
- 10 years of ADP experience
- 5 years of experience establishing a quality assurance practice across multiple software development teams
- 2 years of experience with configuration management, verification and validation, software testing and integration, software metrics and their application to software quality assessment
- Bachelor's degree in English, Literature, Business, Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Social Science, Psychology or other related analytical, scientific, or technical discipline
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to work well on teams.
- Willingness to be flexible working on short and long term tasks
BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do-from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That's BAE Systems. That's Inspired Work. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Vice President, Finance
Chandra helps steer the overall financial direction of BAE Systems’ headquarters. She interacts with many teams to lead mergers and acquisitions, investments, and general maintenance of all the numbers.
Back to top