Quality Assurance Engineer II
BAE Systems is looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer II
The Quality Engineer II position will be an Individual Contributor who will be a part of a program team.
The job scope of the Quality Engineer II include but are not limited to -
Program Contract Requirements, Statement of Work, and Systems Technical Specifications to develop and implement effective Program Quality Plan with some assistance from Program Leads. The Quality Engineer II will also maintain effective communication and flow down of Program Requirements to Procurement, Supply Chain, Factories, Program Office and other Engineering disciplines.
Opportunity for Educational Advancement: Complete a graduate engineering/technical degree on a part-time basis. BAE Systems has a tuition reimbursement program. Minimum Education and Experience Bachelor’s Degree and 2 years work experience or equivalent experience Required Skills and Education
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical discipline
- A minimum of 2 years of experience doing quality engineering work on high-tech electronics.
- FAI / PPV / PFMEA / PPAP demonstrated working experience and knowledge
- Must be a US Citizen
Preferred Skills and Education
- Industry Experience in Defense Electronics Manufacturing of Complex Electronic Sub-Assemblies, LRUs and Complete Systems
- Experience with the Quality Management Systems AS9100 or ISO9001
- Working knowledge of and / Certification to Quality and Workmanship Requirements of (IPC 610 / 620)
- Active Certification ANSI 14.5 GDT
- MFG Factory Process Assessment Reviews
- Welding / NDT Q C Inspec. skills
- ASQ Certification
About BAE Systems Electronic Systems BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services. Electronic Systems, based in Nashua, New Hampshire, provides systems and products that maximize the effectiveness and safety of fighting forces and first responders. Its offerings include infrared countermeasures and electronic protection systems for military and civilian aircraft; information management systems; signal acquisition, analysis, and exploitation systems that optimize use of the electromagnetic spectrum by friendly forces while denying its use by adversaries; interoperable communications systems for firefighters and other first responders; thermal weapon sights; precision targeting systems; situational awareness systems for ground vehicles; night-vision systems; identification friend or foe systems; and radiation-hardened electronics. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression EEO Career Site Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities . females . veterans . individuals with disabilities . sexual orientation . gender identity . gender expression
Back to top