Quality Anst Sr
- Maintains, controls, and develops inspection plans, work instructions, and standards on complex sub‑assemblies, assemblies and systems.
- Provides work direction and technical support to inspection personnel on processes, procedures, and product acceptance.
- Reviews and corrects documentation deficiencies generated during the manufacturing cycle. This includes review of data packages containing inspection and test documentation, configuration sheet, drawing, and discrepant material report (DMR).
- Performs independent audits and provides training/technical support for improving internal in‑process quality checks throughout the manufacturing process.
- Coordinates with manufacturing, engineering, and DCMA to evaluate product quality issues and makes recommendations for corrective action.
- Provides technical assistance to engineering, program management, or manufacturing personnel for estimating inspection hours and developing more efficient inspection processes. Provides input to group efforts related to complex problem resolution and corrective action.
- Provides lead internal auditor support and coordinate Internal Quality Audit Program in accordance with current ISO requirements.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Vice President, Finance
Chandra helps steer the overall financial direction of BAE Systems’ headquarters. She interacts with many teams to lead mergers and acquisitions, investments, and general maintenance of all the numbers.
Back to top