Quality Analyst II
The BAE Systems site in Aiken, South Carolina, is seeking a Quality Analyst II with a CWI. In this role, the Quality Analyst will:
- Develop and write inspection plans.
- Read and work to blueprints.
- Apply Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing (GD&T) concepts.
- Monitor Statistical Process Control (SPC) charts and data files.
- Process non-conformances for disposition.
- Provide technical quality support to production and engineering.
- Perform welding inspections.
Typically a Bachelor's Degree and 2 years work experience or equivalent experience
Required Skills and Education
- Six (6) years experience &/or education in related discipline including quality / inspection / welding / NDT, etc.
- Basic computer skills in MS Suite including Excel, Word, Powerpoint, etc.
- CWI certification.
- Ability to read, interpret and work to blue prints.
- Working knowledge in GD&T principles and applications.
- Ability to read and comprehend raw material specifications.
Preferred skills and education and experience in any of the following beneficial:
- ORACLE MRP system.
- First article inspection preparation.
- Writing inspection plans
- Laser Scanner inspection technology
BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services. Platforms & Services designs, develops, produces, supports, maintains, modernizes and upgrades armored combat vehicles, wheeled vehicles, naval guns, surface ship combatants, commercial vessels, missile launchers, artillery systems, military ordnance, and protective wear and armor. Equal Opportunity Employer: Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression
Back to top