QA Laser Inspector
BAE Systems, provider of some of the world's most advanced, technology-led defense, aerospace and security solutions, is actively seeking to recruit the right individual to help with our quality efforts as a QA Laser Inspector in our Louisville, KY facility. You will be responsible for developing quality plans, quality assurance procedures, performing layout work on applicable measurement equipment using Faro, Leica or similar laser inspection equipment and offline programming using PCDMIS CAD or Spatial Analyzer software.
Additional Responsibilities Include:
- Reads and interprets customer drawings and specifications and identify appropriate inspection methods.
- Interprets geometric dimensioning and tolerancing specifications.
- Performs 1st piece, last piece, and inprocess inspection checks.
- Evaluates nonconforming material to determine final disposition.
- Provides support to Manufacturing Engineering and other business units.
- May direct the work of less senior personnel.
- Maintains a safe work environment and ensures compliance with safety objectives and policies.
- Ability to exercise discretion and independent judgment.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Ability to use computers to prepare appropriate reports and documents.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Vice President, Finance
Chandra helps steer the overall financial direction of BAE Systems’ headquarters. She interacts with many teams to lead mergers and acquisitions, investments, and general maintenance of all the numbers.
Back to top