Proposal Writer Sr
The Intelligence, Surveillance & Reconnaissance Solutions (ISRS) business unit is seeking a Proposal Writer Sr. This position, located in San Diego, Ca, supports the proposal development center, which is responsible for proposal management activities across ISRS. This position serves as Proposal Writer/Editor focused on ensuring writing style and editorial guidelines are adhered to on opportunities being pursued by ISRS across the Intelligence, Defense, and Civilian markets.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Weave text from different writers into an integrated document to ensure that the final proposal is in one, unified voice.
- Help position proposals to align with the client objectives and goals via messaging and tone.
- Review proposal drafts to ensure sections reflect RFP requirements, are well written and well structured, and communicate win strategies and win themes.
- Edit at all levels from substantive editing and rewrite to copyediting clarity, sentence structure, and grammar.
- Able to edit quickly and efficiently for quick pass-through edits as well deep, substantive edits.
- Support Proposal Managers in providing editorial guidance for subject matter experts regarding solicitation requirements and proposal themes.
- Participate in proposal and other relevant meetings.
- Participate in analysis of solicitations, instructions, and other proposal related information.
- Proposal writing, including non-technical proposal sections, such as management, staffing, corporate experience, past performance, or other areas.
- Other proposal support tasks to ensure quality and compliance.
- Support preparation of business area strategic, business development, or marketing-related documents.
- Mentor and coach writers, one-on-one and in workshops.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Vice President, Finance
Chandra helps steer the overall financial direction of BAE Systems’ headquarters. She interacts with many teams to lead mergers and acquisitions, investments, and general maintenance of all the numbers.
Back to top