Proposal Anst I
BAE Systems Hawaii Shipyard is hiring a Proposal Analyst I in our Planning/Estimating Department. The candidate will report directly to the Planning Manager. The candidate will interact with various department heads and their teams. The selected candidate will assist in the development of technical specifications and associated financial proposal packages. The candidate will also be responsible for supporting technical and financial data to facilitate the preparation of proposals, to provide support for the contract negotiation process, and to provide budgets for awarded contracts.
The selected candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Perform the development of technical specifications using the Navy Maintenance Database, technical manuals, procedures and drawings
- Perform proposal activities including the development of estimating of labor, material and subcontractors costs, preparing proposal narratives, risk assessments, business case analysis in support of proposal and/or new business efforts in accordance with company policies and customer requirements
- Provide support to key/strategic maintenance availability activities and proposals
- Compile cost, schedule, and technical elements in the development of proposals in accordance with request for proposal (RFP) specifications
- Researches and analyzes historical data, develop cost models to support proposal efforts
- Performs ship checks inspection to determine additional work scope information to support of the technical work specification and associated estimate. International travel may be required
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Human Resources Manager
Melissa advises BAE Systems on the full HR spectrum. She brings in new talent, prepares team members for success, pops in on payroll and benefits, and shapes the company’s culture.
Back to top