BAE Systems is looking for an experienced Project Scheduler which will:
- Responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining detailed resource-loaded schedules for implementation, developmental and operational systems
- Work with developmental and operational teams to develop detailed schedules and assists in keeping these schedules current
- Use or recommend automated tools such as MS Project, Primavera or program mandated software
- Develop and or modify project schedules and or the integration of multiple project schedules into an overall Master Program Schedule
- Maintain the overall Master Program /Project Schedule
- Link project schedules with the overarching program, Investment Portfolio, functional area and/or other Integrated Master Plans (IMPs)
- Provide hands-on development of layered schedules and IMPs that address how an acquisition project is progressing and how that project contributes to overarching requirements and objectives
- Maintain status on linkages and dependencies with related projects
Typically a Bachelor's Degree and 4 years work experience or equivalent experience
Required Skills and Education
- Skills and Tasks:
- Researches and evaluates new concepts and processes to improve performance.
- Analyzes cross-functional problem sets, identifies root causes and resolves issues.
- Assists more junior level technicians, specialists, and managers in their activities
- Can perform all tasks of lower level technicians, specialists, and/or managers
- Works individually, actively participates on integrated teams, and leads multiple tasks, projects, or teams
- Oversees and monitors performance, and when required, takes steps to resolve issues
- High School Diploma/GED plus 10 years of relevant experience
- Associate Degree plus 8 years of relevant experience
- Bachelors Degree plus 6 years of relevant experience
- Masters Degree plus 4 years of relevant experience
- PhD plus 2 years of relevant experience
BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do-from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That's BAE Systems. That's Inspired Work. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Arun P.Program Engineering Manager
Arun oversees the technical and operational aspects of engine control system projects for the company’s commercial airline clients around the world.
Back to top