Project Mgr - Tech
Connect the people who matter to the data they need the most. At BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, our cutting edge teams are providing customers with the latest technologies in cloud, cyber, software development and virtualization to enhance intelligence collaboration and make the world a safer place. We're ready for any challenge – are you game? Join us and learn what Inspired Work is all about.
This position will serve as an Enterprise Management Officer (EMO) for DTE in Springfield, VA. The position, which functions as a watch entity, will support as a liaison between DTE Service Operations, the home agency and ICCs. This individual will have a strong understanding of IT concepts as it is implemented within the DTE solution and the customer's overall mission. This understanding will allow the EMO to relate systems outages to the customer and determine the mission impacts. The EMO will support sustainment of the health and integrity of the DTE architecture by ensuring priority 1 and 2 incidents are worked and resolved within the SLA requirements and that notifications for unplanned service interruptions and scheduled outages are disseminated accordingly to the ICCs. The EMO will also facilitate the preparation of daily system reports.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Have a strong understanding of DTE solution and related IT concepts
- Manage the priority 1 and 2 incident lifecycle from creation all the way to resolution
- Provide timely updates on system outages to DTE leadership and affected customers
- Work with the DTE Service Desk, O&S and SOC teams in order to develop concise system reports
- Work with the home agency to establish a clear line of communications regarding scheduled outages
- Liaise with other agency watch entities to ensure system impacts are reported accurately and solid participation during multi-entity service restoration calls
- Shift consists of 8 hour coverage between 6am to 6pm
- Other duties as assigned.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Human Resources Manager
Melissa advises BAE Systems on the full HR spectrum. She brings in new talent, prepares team members for success, pops in on payroll and benefits, and shapes the company’s culture.
Back to top