Project Mgr - Tech
- Support to development and operations projects to include requirements analysis, collection, and definition, development of detailed schedules and priorities, tracking the status of project activities and deliverables.
- Create and maintain a traceability matrix to trace project requirements such as SRDs.
- Schedule, prepare material for, facilitate and participate in program/project management process activities to foster cooperation within and across organization.
- Capture and distribute meeting minutes and action items and trace action items to ensure successful completion.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of the project schedules.
- Compose and maintain documentation such as but not limited to correspondence, briefings, operating procedures, memorandums reports, and requirements documents such as ICDs, IDS, and SDS.
- Support tasks requiring the collecting, compiling, evaluating and publishing of information and statistical data in documents, records, forms and reports.
- Support analysis of system functionality and business processes and provide improvement recommendations.
- Provide support for project resource leveling planning and analysis.
- Provide support for product and/or technology investigation.
- Provide support for the certification and accreditation of Sponsor's applications.
- Develop and maintain web content sites in support of front office and project activities.
- Support communications with customers, other stakeholders, and service delivery partners.
- Support front office for coordinating communications, meetings, and approval of documents for various Government internal approval boards.
- Validating, submitting, processing, and tracking access requests. Access requests shall be submitted prior to personnel on-boarding where applicable.
- Compose and maintain correspondence, briefings, and memorandums pertaining to the access administration process.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Human Resources Manager
Melissa advises BAE Systems on the full HR spectrum. She brings in new talent, prepares team members for success, pops in on payroll and benefits, and shapes the company’s culture.
Back to top