Project Mgr III - Tech
BAE Systems is looking for well-qualified professionals to join our team for an exciting opportunity to support the readiness and sustainment of the USAF ICBM program. The ICBM System Program Office must ensure a safe, secure and reliable MM III weapon system as required by the war fighter (Air Force Global Strike Command) through 2030. This contract augments organic resources by providing breadth and depth of capabilities for system engineering and integration, risk management, technical assessment, acquisition program management, strategy development, organization and change management, interface with operations and logistics, business analysis, mission effectiveness, and ICBM Demonstration / Validation (Dem/Val) Integrated Applications Programs. Position is located at or near Hill AFB, Utah; however, remote site arrangements may be possible for a highly qualified candidate.
This role will provide a combination of Nuclear Hardness related Electrical Engineering services. The successful candidate will:
- Provide mechanical / electrical / chemical and related engineering services.
- Support Program Manager in the execution of their duties.
- Provide highly technical expertise and guidance in solving complex problems.
- Provide technical leadership of all phases of design analysis, development, integration and implementation.
- Be capable of determining independently the appropriate use of technologies in solving problems.
- Supports Integrated Product Team efforts by contributing to systems engineering, electrical engineering, or logistical tasks.
- Provides recommended solutions for bonding, shielding, electromagnetic, and nuclear hardness applications in accordance with applicable MIL-STDs.
- Performs problem solving in areas that require expertise and knowledge in areas of specialization and related fields.
- Evaluates plans, reports, requirements, and criteria from a technical perspective for a variety of technical activities and recommends alternatives as required to comply with customer and company obligations.
- Assists in the development of solutions to specific problems; establishes technical approach, selects and pursues courses of action necessary to explore subject area and obtain required results. Assist with testing and test planning.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Vice President, Finance
Chandra helps steer the overall financial direction of BAE Systems’ headquarters. She interacts with many teams to lead mergers and acquisitions, investments, and general maintenance of all the numbers.
Back to top