Project Mgr I - Tech
Reporting to the NC Program Manager, the Risk Manager - will primarily support the Senior Program Manager in the execution of the NC program at RFAAP. Specific duties and responsibilities of this position include the following:
Risk / Opportunity Management: Primary responsibility will be Risk / Opportunity Identification, assessment, mitigation, and tracking.
Management Meetings. Assists the Senior Program Manager in upper management meetings and in customer briefings/presentations.
- Projects Monitoring. Monitors the program with regard to risk in the following project management practice areas:
- Project Integration
- Scope Management
- Time Management (schedules)
- Cost Management
- Quality Management
- Communications Management
- Construction Progress / Construction Monitoring
- Customer Relations Management
- RFAAP Production Coordination
- RFAAP Support Groups (Safety, Environmental, Security, etc.) Coordination
- Projects Reporting. Provides regular reports to the Radford Senior Program Manager
- Solves complex technical problems by providing leadership for developing project plans and their implementation.
Communicates summaries and recommendations to the Radford Senior Project Manager based on assessment of internal and external risks and opportunities.
- Point of contact for subcontractors in areas of Risk and Opportunities Management
- Determine project risks and coordinates appropriate mitigation activities.
- Provide input to the program with regards to the impact of Risks and Opportunities on the schedule.
- Prepare cost estimates and establish budgets for the risk mitigation plans.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Vice President, Finance
Chandra helps steer the overall financial direction of BAE Systems’ headquarters. She interacts with many teams to lead mergers and acquisitions, investments, and general maintenance of all the numbers.
Back to top