Project Mgr I - Admin
The Construction Security Project Manager will possess a high level of understanding of building design, Mechanical Systems (MED) ICD-705, intrusion detection systems, access control and security systems engineering/integration and will need to understand building drawing sets. Candidate must have thorough knowledge of the Government's physical security standards. If you are highly motivated and have experience using analytical risk management process as well as other corporate decision-making and problem-solving processes this job could be for you!
- Conduct onsite construction security, physical security, and blast assessment surveys of Government facilities or potential sites worldwide.
- Develop assessment scenarios.
- Write reports detailing the potential vulnerabilities and mitigation strategies based on these surveys.
- Perform Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility (SCIF) accreditations.
- Oversee security-related activities including:
- Construction security planning and monitoring.
- Participation in security oversight inspections.
- Liaison interactions with representatives of other Government agencies.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Vice President, Finance
Chandra helps steer the overall financial direction of BAE Systems’ headquarters. She interacts with many teams to lead mergers and acquisitions, investments, and general maintenance of all the numbers.
Back to top