Project Mgr - Admin
The selected candidate will be the Administrative Project Manager for the Air Traffic Control (ATC) Department at the Naval Air Warfare Center, Aircraft Division at Webster Field, St. Inigoes MD. This position oversees and manages all administrative aspects of department projects and serves as a liaison between program management and project leaders and their teams. Following are possible tasks as they relate to this position:
- Review status of active projects regarding budget and schedule; notify managers of deviations and initiate project closures
- Work with project management to set up the reporting structure to meet customer and contract needs
- Ensure ATC processes are effective and compliant with terms of contract/delivery order/task order
- Work with project leaders and teams to develop new administrative processes to enhance department productivity
- Coordinate all NMCI concerns as they pertain to ATC Department. Examples: Work Station relocation, coordinate employee accounts, submit MACs, and contract compliance with NMCI guidance
- Assist with proposal development
- Coordinate Statement of Work reviews for new contracts, identifying changes to existing or requirements for new processes
- Develop and prepare Contract Review Data Packages
- Review and complete monthly deliverables for projects as needed
- Manage ATC Department's Management Information System (MIS)
- Create financial reports to monitor project estimate vs actual
- Work with Program Management to develop cost estimates and provide estimates to clients for new projects
- Execute reports with Cognos and internal database as needed
- Complete ad hoc tasks for Program Management and clients
- Manage all IT concerns for the ATC Department to ensure all tasks are completed in a timely manner and ATC is compliant with RDT&E network standards
- Manage all contract administrative team members to ensure that all tasks submitted to the team are being completed
- Supervisory responsibility for approximately 6 employees
This position is located in scenic and historic Southern Maryland in the St. Mary's County Technology Corridor adjacent to Naval Air Station Patuxent River.
There is no monetary relocation assistance budgeted for this position. Applicants must be currently residing in state or willing to relocate self to St. Mary's County, Maryland or surrounding areas.
Please be sure to address all requirements of posted requisition in resume. Only resumes that include all requirements will be considered.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Human Resources Manager
Melissa advises BAE Systems on the full HR spectrum. She brings in new talent, prepares team members for success, pops in on payroll and benefits, and shapes the company’s culture.
Back to top