Project Manager- w/ tech degree and/or R&D experience.
Cutting-edge cyber research impacting real-world
problems for government clients!
Who we are:
The BAE Systems’ Cyber & Communications Technologies Research (CCTR) Group is a leading multidisciplinary cyber R&D organization dedicated to meeting critical U.S. Cyber Security and Cyber Warfare needs. CCTR is the cyber R&D engine for all of BAE Systems North America, yet it runs more like a boutique firm. It’s the best of both worlds—combining a small-company feel, in its own facility, with access to a large company’s technology transition paths, customer base, and other resources. CCTR executes a variety of scientific and engineering R&D efforts for the Department of Defense (DoD) and the Intelligence Community (IC).
What we offer:
- Exciting cyber research with opportunities to learn and grow.
- A fun workplace, excellent benefits, and every other Friday off!
- Work with Cyber Operation Systems and Networking & Cyber Defense R&D.
Who You Are:
We are looking for a Project Manager to manage all phases of advanced cyber R&D efforts including:
- Implement a project management framework and use industry best practices to streamline processes and increase efficiency. Proactively manage project cost, schedule, and technical performance. Prepare status reports for the customer and BAE leadership.
- Assist with CCTR portfolio staffing management to meet program objectives – evaluate utilization rates, identify coverage gaps/overages, reallocate tasks/workload and schedules as required. Develop job requisitions as project or group needs arise.
- Serve as point of contact for subcontractors—provide leadership and direction to ensure project completion in accordance with cost, schedule, and performance goals.
- Participate in formal project reviews and maintain close liaison with the customer, SETAs, Contracting Officer and Contracting Officer’s Technical Representative.
- Proactively identify project issues, develop resolution plan, and manage plan to meet productivity, quality, and
client-satisfaction goals and objectives.
- Support business development efforts and establish relationships with current and potential customers.
Minimum Education and Experience Bachelor’s Degree and 8 years work experience or equivalent experience Required Skills and Education Cyber and Communications Technology Research ‘s technical staff is mostly a mix of computer scientists and mathematicians. Our work primarily deals with cyber security, communications, and networking technologies. The team is adding a technical PM with said domain and discipline experience.
- Experience with project management oversight (cost, schedule, and performance analysis) of DoD programs.
- Experience leading small teams in a technical field.
- Strong communication skills (written, oral, & presentation).
- Strong problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- Clearance: Active DoD SECRET required.
Preferred Skills and Education Master’s Degree, PMP or CAPM Certification, military experience, and TS/SCI eligibility preferred. About BAE Systems Electronic Systems BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services. Electronic Systems, based in Nashua, New Hampshire, provides systems and products that maximize the effectiveness and safety of fighting forces and first responders. Its offerings include infrared countermeasures and electronic protection systems for military and civilian aircraft; information management systems; signal acquisition, analysis, and exploitation systems that optimize use of the electromagnetic spectrum by friendly forces while denying its use by adversaries; interoperable communications systems for firefighters and other first responders; thermal weapon sights; precision targeting systems; situational awareness systems for ground vehicles; night-vision systems; identification friend or foe systems; and radiation-hardened electronics. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression EEO Career Site Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities . females . veterans . individuals with disabilities . sexual orientation . gender identity . gender expression
Back to top