Project Manager I
The selected candidate will have the following duties and responsibilities:
- Supports the Program Managers and Engineering Managers with managing execution of CLINs, including cost, schedule and performance management
- Responsible for all cost, schedule, and contract management efforts for applicable Control Accounts to include all EVMS reporting requirements and Control Account Manager responsibilities
- Reports all cost, schedule, and contract matters to the applicable Program Manager, Deputy Program Manager, and Engineering Managers
- Responsible for ensuring effective tailoring, documenting and implementation of the Program’s standard processes associated with project management
- Supports the Program Manager, Deputy Program Manager, and Engineering Managers with the development of future year budget estimates
- Reviews and approves all purchase requests within assigned Control Accounts
- Reviews and approves all subcontracts, consulting, and professional services agreements, and associated invoices within assigned Control Accounts
- Implements project management processes and responds to audits by QCD Manager
- Participates in applicable program, project and business reviews as required by the customer and the business
- Performs other duties as assigned by the applicable Program Manager or Deputy Program Manager
- Executes all assigned responsibilities in conformance with federal, state and local governmental regulations, consistent with company standards of ethics, quality and safety, and aligned with the Operational Framework
This position is located in scenic and historic Charleston, SC. Limited relocation assistance is available for this position.
Please be sure to address all requirements of posted requisition in resume. Only resumes that include all requirements will be considered.
Minimum Education and Experience Bachelor’s Degree and 8 years work experience or equivalent experience Required Skills and Education · Three (3) years Project Management experience or degree in Project Management, to include management of Firm Fixed Price projects and practical use of project management tools and techniques including directing project personnel, earned value management, scheduling, proposal and bid preparation, and risk management //
- Knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and DoD/DoN procurement policies and procedures
- Strong oral and written communication and presentation skills, interpersonal relationships, and managerial techniques
- Experience with U.S. Army programs and U.S. Army’s Integrated Base Defense plan
- Ability to acquire and maintain corporate credit card
Preferred Skills and Education · Bachelors required,
- Program Management Professional (PMP) Certification
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services. Information Solutions, based in Reston, Virginia, is among the 10 largest IT providers to the U.S. government, serving most of the federal defense and civilian marketplace. It provides network-centric command, control, computing, and intelligence (C3I) solutions; wideband networking radio systems; information systems for the U.S. intelligence community; geospatial information services; and information technology services. Leveraging its knowledge of signals and data derived from signals, Information Solutions has attained a market-leading position in advanced information technology research, intelligence analysis and production, and geospatial exploitation software. People are the greatest asset in any Company.
BAE Systems is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
Back to top