Join BAE's Intelligence and Security Division and be part of the team of men and women who solve some of the world's most complex technical challenges. The Intelligence and Security division is searching for Project Manager to join our team in Reston, VA. Do you enjoy working with cutting edge technology to solve tough problems? Our technology group is comprised of deeply passionate and experienced professionals who guide clients through their most complex technical challenges. This position comes with on-the-job training and ability to grow your technical talent. Come be a part of our exciting team!
Typical Education & Experience
Typically a Bachelor's Degree and 8 years work experience or equivalent experience
Required Skills and Education
- Candidate must have an Active Intel Security Clearance with a Favorable Polygraph to be considered. Will not be considered without it.
- 10+ years of experience as a Project Manager with system maintenance release experience.
- 8+ years of demonstrated experience coordinating and managing external and internal stakeholders, and partner with stakeholders and subject matter experts to manage requirements and studies supporting several groups that provide benefits, compensation services, and tactical and strategic human resources support to the worldwide workforce.
- Demonstrated ability to lead a small team of 4-8 team members.
- Demonstrated strong time management (i.e., prioritize, organize, and accomplish work) and problem solving skills (i.e., analyzing information and evaluate results to choose the best solution and solve problems).
- Demonstrated experience with authoring and updating configuration management (CM) plans, submitting situation reports (SitRep), and after action reports (AAR).
- Outstanding customer service skills with a demonstrated ability to build and retain constructive working relationships.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with documented ability to motivate and influence others to achieve desired results.
- Demonstrated ability to provide clear and concise written and verbal communications to diverse audiences -- delivering explanations of complex technical procedures and process clearly and accurately to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Candidate must have either ITIL or PMP certification
- Candidate must be a Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
- Demonstrated, current work experience with the Sponsor's human resource application and databases.
- Experience in managing Agile project requirements via JIRA along with experience using ESMT, PROS, and completing system release notes.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Microsoft Project
- Team player
BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do-from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That's BAE Systems. That's Inspired Work.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel.
Back to top