If you are in search of a new opportunity, where you are able to use your technical skills and accumulated knowledge to lead an IT team, this position is for you! We are in search of an energetic IT Project Manager/ Scrum Master to join our Intelligence and Security Division. This position affords the right candidate an excellent opportunity to be part of a team of deeply passionate and experienced professionals who solve some of the world's most complex technical challenges. Come be part of our exciting team!
Duties, Tasks, and Responsibilities include:
- Managing and updating tasks using Customer's configuration management tool
- Tracking and monitoring team's action items
- Preparing and delivering status reports (verbal and written) regarding team's tasks and Sprint progress
- Providing direct support to program manager(s)
- Scheduling and facilitating technical exchange meetings and various Sprint ceremonies
- Documenting, tracking, and resolving team's impediments
- Assisting with configuration management of team's documentation
- Preparing Security Plan documentation updates
- Serving as Agile coach, coaching and developing resources' understanding of Agile and Scrum methodologies
Required Education, Experience, & Skills
- Must have an Active Intel Security clearance with Favorable Polygraph. Candidate will not be considered without it.
- Minimum 1-3 years' experience with Agile methodology
- Minimum 1-3 years' experience in capturing system requirements and user stories using Sponsor's work tracking system
- Experience with supporting Agile or Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) processes
- Experience in engaging with clients to capture and prioritize business needs
- Experience with reporting and tracking requirements
- Documented experience with presenting material to senior division and program leadership and other government officials
- Proven experience with analyzing business process or SOP documentation to identify areas of improvement and efficiency
- Ability to work well independently and as a member of a team
- Demonstrated ability to be a self-motivated team player
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- Possession of excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Ability to identify complex problems and review related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions
Preferred Education, Experience, & Skills
- Certified Scum Master (or willingness to obtain)
- Previous experience implementing Agile methodologies with applications incorporating Java development
- Experience with supporting the intelligence community
- Experience with Agile tools
- Experience writing requirements as features or user stories
- Ability to work well under pressure with tight deadlines
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security
BAE Systems, Inc. is the U.S. subsidiary of BAE Systems plc, an international defense, aerospace and security company which delivers a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support services. Improving the future and protecting lives is an ambitious mission, but it's what we do at BAE Systems. Working here means using your passion and ingenuity where it counts - defending national security with breakthrough technology, superior products, and intelligence solutions. As you develop the latest technology and defend national security, you will continually hone your skills on a team-making a big impact on a global scale. At BAE Systems, you'll find a rewarding career that truly makes a difference.
Intelligence & Security (I&S), based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do-from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels.
At BAE Systems, we celebrate the array of skills, experiences, and perspectives our employees bring to the table. For us, differences are a source of strength. We're laser-focused on high performance, and we work hard every day to nurture an inclusive culture where all employees can innovate and thrive. Here, you will not only build your career, but you will also enjoy work-life balance, uncover new experiences, and collaborate with passionate colleagues.