Join BAE's Intelligence and Security Division and be part of the team of men and women who solve some of the world's most complex technical challenges. The Intelligence and Security division is searching for Project Integrators to join our team in Reston, VA. Do you enjoy working with cutting edge technology to solve tough problems? Our technology group is comprised of deeply passionate and experienced professionals who guide clients through their most complex technical challenges. This position comes with on-the-job training and ability to grow your technical talent. Come be a part of our exciting team!
Typical Education & Experience
Typically a Bachelor's Degree and 8 years work experience or equivalent experience
Required Skills and Education
- Must possess an Active Intel Security Clearance with a Favorable Polygraph to be considered for the position. Will not be considered without it.
- Support PM in conducting the Scrum ceremonies (i.e retrospectives, daily standups, demos, product backlog grooming)
- Minimum 1-3 years' experience with Agile methodology (with applications incorporating Java development is a plus)
- Minimum 1-3 years' experience in capturing system requirements and user stories using Sponsor's work tracking system
- Assist in the preparation of daily, weekly and monthly management plans and reports.
- Coordinate project schedules, document and distribute meeting minutes and action items; and track action items for successful completion.
- Responsible for working with operations to ensure that requirements are gathered, clearly articulated, documented and tracked to closure.
- Composes and integrates technical documents including users manuals, training materials, installation guides, proposals and reports.
- Support development and operations projects to include: requirements analysis, collection, and definition, development of detailed schedules and priorities, tracking the status of project activities and deliverables
- Schedule, prepare material for, facilitate and participate in program/project management process activities to foster cooperation within and across organization.
- Capture and distribute meeting minutes and action items and trace action items to ensure successful completion.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of the project schedules.
- Compose and maintain documentation such as but not limited to: correspondence, briefings, operating procedures, memorandums reports, and requirements documents.
- Support tasks requiring the collecting, compiling, evaluating and publishing of information and statistical data in documents, records, forms and reports.
- Support analysis of system functionality and business processes and provide improvement recommendations.
- Provide support for product and/or technology investigation.
- Provide support for the certification and accreditation of Sponsor's applications.
- Support communications with customers, other stakeholders, and service delivery partners.
- Responsible for validating, submitting, processing, and tracking access requests.
- Compose and maintain correspondence, briefings, and memorandums pertaining to the access administration process.
- Candidate will possess a willingness to take on responsibilities for delivering Tier 2 support by assisting Tier I personnel in solving basic technical problems and for investigating elevated issues by confirming the validity of the problem and seeking for known solutions related to these more complex issues.
- Candidate will possess a willingness to become Scrum Master certified.
BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do-from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That's BAE Systems. That's Inspired Work. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel.
Back to top