Project Integrator (Technical)
We are searching for Technical Project Integrators to join one of our business solutions contracts supporting a highly-technical customer. On this program, we are instituting industry-leading Business Agility and Change Management protocols to deliver world class Information Technology services. We are looking for Project Integrators with a genuine passion to learn, create quality solutions, and solve tough challenges.
You will be challenged, to create, and to innovate. In this role, you will support technical operations, to include collecting customer requirements, technical writing, technical editing and hardware testing. Further, candidates will steer project management activities, including planning, scheduling, budgeting and delivering solutions. You will be responsible for preparing project execution plans and identifying technical and business resources needed, while assessing issues and developing resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and client-satisfaction goals and objectives. The successful candidate will bring strong critical thinking skills and impeccable judgment to prioritize multiple efforts and make a long-lasting impact for our customer.
- Schedule, prepare material for, facilitate and participate in program/project management process activities to foster cooperation within and across organization.
- Support to development and operations projects to include requirements analysis, collection, and definition, development of detailed schedules and priorities, tracking the status of project activities and deliverables.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of the project schedules.
- Compose and maintain documentation such as but not limited to correspondence, briefings, operating procedures, memorandums reports, and requirements documents
- Support tasks requiring the collecting, compiling, evaluating and publishing of information and statistical data in documents, records, forms and reports.
- Support analysis of system functionality and business processes and provide improvement recommendations.
- Provide support for project resource leveling planning and analysis.
- Provide support for product and/or technology investigation.
- Support communications with customers, other stakeholders, and service delivery partners.
Typically a Bachelor's Degree and 10 years work experience or equivalent experience
Required Skills and Education
- Must possess an Active Intel Clearance with an Favorable Polygraph; applicant will not be considered without it.
- Must be able to work independently without close supervision; self motivated and disciplined
- 10-15 years of experience overseeing and managing technical project(s)
- 5-10 years of Technical Writing experience; writing sample may be requested
- Ability to serve as a liaison between program management and planning and line management
- Ability to prepare project execution plan and identify technical and business resource needs
- Understanding and ability to report project status and budgets manage schedules and prepare status reports
- Ability to assess issues and develop resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and client-satisfaction goals and objectives Ability to provide technical and analytical guidance to project team
- Project or Task Management experience
- Small group/team leadership experience
- Knowledge of Business Agility principles
- Knowledge or experience with Lean Principles
- Knowledge or experience with Lean Six Sigma methodology
- Knowledge of or willing to learn Lean Startup principles
- Willing to learn Lean Startup principles/concepts
- Technical writing or technical editing experience
BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do-from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That's BAE Systems. That's Inspired Work. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Vice President, Finance
Chandra helps steer the overall financial direction of BAE Systems’ headquarters. She interacts with many teams to lead mergers and acquisitions, investments, and general maintenance of all the numbers.
Back to top